Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Kids proudly presents Aww Shit! Australia's Biggest Street Culture Party (Winter Series)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lperill

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Fat Kids proudly presents Aww Shit! Australia's Biggest Street Culture Party (Winter Series) 18d3fa003359f4b7a8e512460f2c2a72

Mike : Yo… what happened last night at Aww Shit?

Kuki : Umm… It got pretty messy… you don’t want to know!

Mike : I really do cuz you threw up on my girl!

Kuki : Really? Nah dude, this is how it went down. So… I started the night having a few drinks whilst listening to The Germs and couldn’t help but think about how I was going to quit my lame job on Monday! Feeling pretty down I decided that I’d head out to Aww Shit for a bit of a cheer up.

I got there at about 11:30 and the place was pretty packed and the vibe was pretty dope. I saw Hwissey and Moshi getting drunk at the bar… so like any good friend I decided to partake in the festivities. 15 drinks and 5 shots later I decided it was time to get Crunk on the dance floor… They played Wu Tang… and I lost my shit! Whilst getting crunk (yeah that’s a word I use now), I started dancing with this chick on the dance floor, you know the one you introduced me to? F***, I forgot her name. Whilst doing my usual ‘try to dance but I’m way too f***ed up’ waltz… I felt a thud and an instant pain through my face, like I had been punched… but I hadn’t been punched! The f***in’ DJ threw his sneakers at my face… weird! I got to keep the sneakers though!

Anyways after nursing my wounds I felt the need to drink a little… OK a lot! So I went to the bar to smash a few more jugs. Whilst drinking, I saw that girl you introduced me to, she was really worried and asked if I was OK, I said yes, and decided to have a crack at her. I tried to lay down some game but was a complete fail… she felt a little sorry for me and decided to take me home. All I remember is waking up naked, feeling really sick and throwing up in the bed… Where the f*** are we anyway?

Mike : At my house! Meet my ex girlfriend Vanessa!

Kuki : Yeah that was her name… Vanessa! So, I’ll let you guys sort this out. Catch you at the next Aww shit?

=================================

That’s right… lock away 19th June (Saturday) and be prepared for an epic night as Fat Kids return with the second installment of AWW SHIT! (Australia’s BIGGEST Street Culture Party - Winter Edition). This time we are alleyway dwelling at Roxanne Parlour! Hosted by the one and only Louie Knuxx.

As usual we got $15G’s worth of streetwear threads, skateboards, DVD’s and a heap more to give away! What would an Aww Shit be without a Sneaker and T-shirt battle? The winner takes home $4G’s worth of gear!

We are also featuring live Street Art by 2 of Melbourne’s most respected female artists Peach and Miss Riz of Sketch City. The girls will be throwing up 2 pieces, one sprayed and one acrylic.

The 1’s and 2’s will be controlled by Australia’s favorite DJs Spleezy, 25th Hoodlum, Ms Butt and the infamous DMC Champ B.two. Aww Shiiiiiit!

What: Aww Shit! (Winter Edition)

When: Saturday, 19th June 2010

Where: Roxanne Parlour
Level 3, 2 Coverlid Place, Melbourne 3000

10pm till late

Pre sale $15 Door $20

Please contact info@iamfatterthanyou.com for all press/media inquiries or visit www.awwshit2010.com for more info.

lperill

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Hey guys,

Aww Shit! is creeping up, So we've put a video series together leading up to the event…

This FIRST one is featuring our Operations Manager doing some pretty funny shit!

http://vimeo.com/12163720

Plus VIDEO TWO! (Like A Baw$$)

http://vimeo.com/12357111

ENJOY! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum