Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Empty How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 am

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

lol, did some more research on making coffee since we'll be running a LUXLIVIN Cafe soon.. so, why not learn amongst the best?

Here's what I picked up.

The easiest and most relaxing/zen way to make a cup is through a coffee press also known as the French press. This is widely available in coffee shops like Starbucks where you can get some like these:

How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Starbucks+coffee+workshop+(39)

Before using the coffee press, you'll need to grind your coffee beans first. From my personal experience at Starbucks, I recommend the coffee beans from Sumatra. You can purchase this from the coffee shop too. For coffee press use, coarsely grind the beans for 6 seconds

How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Starbucks+coffee+workshop+%2854%29

1 cup of coffee = 180mL water + 10 grams of coffee.

Now you can pour the coffee beans first inside the coffee press sans the stainless steel mesh filter. Pour hot water and let it steep for 4 minutes. Now you can push down the stainless steel mesh filter down to the bottom. This method will give you a richer and thicker coffee.

http://www.allurrewang.com

2How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Empty Re: How To Make Your Own Starbucks Coffee! Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:41 pm

naynaylici0us

naynaylici0us
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

for the cafe you guys have got to have HOT JASMINE MILK TEA! hahaha, that's my drink so when i go there, you'll guys have it hahahah

http://twitter.com/naycupcakes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum