Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iamKC

The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Adidas does it again bringing in one of the most famous designers amongst sneakerheads; Jeremy Scott. The first go round stuck to a simplistic colorway that still only really got fanatics on the case and this time around I think it’s about the same. Adidas is known for bright colors but wow, this looks like a rainbow had a day with these shoes, and of course the silhouette and the addition of the white bones across the laces make for a neck snapper of a shoe. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about these but coming from a brand on the come-up and one of the most famous desginers they are definitely heat in my book, what about yours?

These are available now via Oneness.

HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR <a href=HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR Adidas10

HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR <a href=HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR Adidas11

HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR <a href=HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR Adidas12

HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR <a href=HOT RELEASE: Adidas Originals JS Bones - MULTICOLOR Adidas13

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum