Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boombox 24th June 2011

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boombox 24th June 2011 Empty Boombox 24th June 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 am

lperill

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Boombox 24th June 2011 Boombox_740px

Music went from home collective to public collective. Around ’77 , ’78, I noticed music took a step from being in somebody’s apartment to cats literally taking their speakers and turning them outside their windows. These were people who were not DJs, who were just sharing music. This was not like an opportunity to boast or brag. This was just “I love music, and I’m sharing it with me peers” – Bobbito Garcia

Come enjoy yourselves, have a beer or two, dance and have a good time, while we share the music we love with ya’. Boombox is happenin’ 24th June at First Floor with superstar DJ’s Mugen (Slap n Dash), 06-08 DMC Champ Perplex, 07-08 DMC Champ B.two and 12x Australian DJ Champ J-red. Ain’t no party like a boombox party… ya heard’!

And in conjunction with the event, we’re givin’ one lucky person the chance to walk away with a classic Boombox.

HOW TO WIN? Just go onto our website http://www.iamfatterthanyou.com/2011/05/fat-kids-presents-boombox to find out more. EASYYYYY!

afro

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum