Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Make More Money and Learn It's Personality (Part 1)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

How to Make More Money and Learn It's Personality (Part 1) Allurre-wang-money-icon

So, the other day, me and money met up at a local Starbucks for some beer; When it got slightly tipsy (it has low alcohol tolerance), it wanted me to spill some precious details for my readers on here. It wanted me to share with you more in detail about “who” money really is – it’s personality, interests etc.

The thing is, when you know it’s personality like the back of your hand, you’ll know how to make more money.

I promised it that I will help spread the word, hence this entry.

Where should we start? Ok, it didn’t specify, so I’ll start wherever.

Money… does not have a vibrant personality.

But, it self-proclaimed that it is vibrant in hue, as it can change colors and shades depending on it’s geographical status. I didn’t really consider that as ‘vibrant,’ but wasn’t in the mood to argue over such triviality.

How to Make More Money and Learn It's Personality (Part 1) Allurre-wang-money-does-not-discriminate

Money does not discriminate. It is, are you ready for the truth?

It is cold and heartless. It has no sympathy, because well, it has no heart.

It does not care if you’re fat, psychopathic, good-looking, smoke herb on the daily, or if you get expensive haircuts… or even if you don’t get hair cuts at all.

You could have graduated from an Ivy-league university, be intellectually refined, or a college drop out. You could have read all the best-selling business to money-making books published. It really doesn’t care. Really, it doesn’t give a shit.

It doesn’t even care if you have filthy rich friends in your social network, or deep connections with your industry’s power players.

My point is, the day it starts caring about anything external to you is the day you see a Chinese ostrich laying eggs on the moon’s crater. Now, if you think there’s a possibility to that, I salute you for such innocent insanity.

However, there are some metaphysical laws that will enable you to make money gravitate towards you.

While getting the bill, it did confess some types of human behavior that it loved – where it usually rewards such category of people generously.

It gave me 10 incredible insights on how to make money love you during this conversation, which I know will resonate with anyone for a lifetime.

So was money contradicting itself about not “giving a shit” the whole session? Does it really give a hearts about certain kinds of people?

Find out in part 2 on how to make more money.

http://www.allurrewang.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum