Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Empty NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A while ago, Nike and Weiden + Kennedy got together for the Hyperdunk campaign, and this resulted in one of Nike's most amusing basketbal ads in a while.

It trigger memories of the good old days of And1 and their trash talking scripts.

The ad was seen by some as anti-gay, and suffice to say, the campaign was superseded with less offending material.

Anyways, here's the Hyperdunk which took off last year. They're now back in new colorways. The all new That Ain’t Right pack is inspired by the ad campaign that featured a defender getting tea bagged by an opposing player.

The words “That Ain’t Right” is predominantly displayed all over the ad, while also displayed at the bottom of the Hyperdunk sole.

You can cop your own pair now at: NikeStore.com for $110.

NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Nike-hyperdunk-that-aint-right-1

NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Nike-hyperdunk-that-aint-right-5

NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Nike-hyperdunk-that-aint-right-2

NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Nike-hyperdunk-that-aint-right-3

https://luxlivin.forumotion.com

2NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Empty Re: NIKE HYPER DUNKS NEW COLORWAYS! Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:03 pm

chickenhead

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Those shoes look pretty awesome! I like the white and black ones. I think I'm gonna go see if I can go find me a pair today. Thanks for posting.
naturalizer shoes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum