Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Empty Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:51 pm

thechef

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

What's everyone, I'm new to the forum and I can see that there are a lot of dope lines being promoted in here. I hope to be an active member and get to know some of ya'll. Our food based company Pyknic just launched into space and released our Culinary Cadets Line www.pyknic.com. Let me know what you think and thanks for taking the time to check us out. Here's some gear from it:

Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now 1290567093_globalcrewb

Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now 1290567176_cadecrewb

Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now 1290566940_shakecrewb

Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now 1290642681_academyb

2Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Empty Re: Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 am

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

I had to come through and just tell you... that letterman jacket + crew neck sweatshirt is amazing.

We need to collaborate for our upcoming collection!

http://www.allurrewang.com

3Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Empty Re: Pyknic Culinary Cadets Line out Now Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 am

thechef

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Allurre wrote:I had to come through and just tell you... that letterman jacket + crew neck sweatshirt is amazing.

We need to collaborate for our upcoming collection!

Thanks for the love man, glad ya dig! Pass along your site and we'll check it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum