Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remidy Streetwear in the house

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remidy Streetwear in the house Empty Remidy Streetwear in the house Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:18 pm

remidyla

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

whats up everyone, this is my first time posting on the site, well to start off; my name is Justin, for a little over two years now I've been running Remidy Streetwear. i was born and raised in the South Bay of Los Angeles,California. when it comes to my hobbies; I'm a advocate of skateboarding, snowboarding, streetwear, music, and life. lately I've been trying to get my brand out into the open for everyone to see; its been an up and down battle but i will never give up. most of my time is spent designing and letting people know that I'm out there. right now I'm going to Cal State Dominguez Hills, and i am currently majoring in business with a concentration in entrepreneurship. lastly, i just wanna say that i am thankful for the place i am in right now; i have a great family and a great set of friends who i can trust. feel free to check out my website; in the website you will find my online shop and my blog, also fell free to shoot me a message, I'm always down to talk to people, for if we don't work together, we wont get anywhere in life.

http://www.remidystreetwear.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum