Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Interested In Your Date? Let Her Know Right Away

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

What up guys.

You could argue that modern day men have been negatively affected by the demystification of female psychology.

You see. Back in the day, Steve McQueen didn’t have to worry about feminine insecurities; he just put his cowboy hat on and rode off into the sunset.

Today, the prevalence of Sex and the City and Female Psychology 101 films like ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’ have added an additional bullet point to the list of the modern man’s responsibilities:

We aren’t expected to just wine and dine women anymore; we’re expected to understand them too.
That’s all fine and dandy if the first date goes well and you’re on the road to Relationship Highway.

But what if the first date doesn’t?

Here’s my special piece of dating advice today: Perish that first standard instinct to pack up, move along and not look back. It may be easy for you, but women move in mysterious ways.

If there’s attraction on her part, you can bet she’s going to be checking her phone every quarter of an hour for that follow-up call you’re supposed to make. And as hours turn to days turn to weeks, that anticipation turns to bile and pretty soon she’ll be bitching about you to her girl friends about how all men are scum, etc, etc, etc.

Now, in these days of Facebook, Friendster and ever-decreasing degrees of social separation, you wouldn’t want to gain a reputation as a dismissive cad, would you?

If you don’t fancy her, pre-empt everything by simply dropping her a line saying just that.

“Hey, I’ll be honest with you, but I don’t think we’ll work. This is out of respect as I do not want to lead you astray”

It might hurt a bit, but at least she can move on. Besides, you might one day end up dating one of her friends and you would want to be in the ‘had-a-good-date-but-it-didn’t-work-out’ category, not the exaggerated ‘idiot-never-called-me-back’ column.

Keep that score sheet clean; honesty is sometimes the best policy.

http://www.allurrewang.com

naynaylici0us

naynaylici0us
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

I have to agree with you.
I think it's better to let them know that you're not interested.
Otherwise, you're just gonna be having your phone blowing up nonstop.
Also, I'd rather have them tell me the truth than finding out another way.
Cause if you find out another way, you're just gonna get hurt.

Don't be afraid to ask and talk about it. Relationships are based on communication.

http://twitter.com/naycupcakes

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

yep, communication stability =)

http://www.allurrewang.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum