Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realizing The Power of Optimism & Indifference [For Men]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

1. Realizing The Power of Optimism & Indifference.

In this fast-paced dating world, you must be absolutely optimistic when it comes to getting women. If you're not optimistic about getting that girl's number, then you'll never even consider "taking action" or approaching her. Truth is, the only person that's holding you back from bedding more women or inching closer to your dream girl, is yourself. It's all in your mind.

Rewire your beliefs. Cast away all doubts. Stop frowning on your incompetence with women (if that's the case) and tell yourself, it's all going to change today.

As a matter of fact, "get optimistic" about transforming into a chick magnet within 3-4 weeks, no longer. There's no such thing as an overnight success, but there's an express lane to it.

So why am I talking about "Optimism" with women?

The energy and vibrations from your thoughts, emotions, and feelings combined all have an impact on your performance and the reality you are trying to shape. If you're filled with optimism, you'll be more comfortable and confident when dealt with their presence.

If you believe that you will have success with women, then chances of that happening WILL tip in your favor. That's what I call, the "power of believing"

Now, let's talk about remaining "Indifference" around women.

Once you stop putting women on the pedestal and perceiving them as goddesses of earth, your "indifference attitude" towards them will create an air of mystique and attraction.

Indifference works like a charm. Let me explain.

Imagine this scenario. A steaming hot chick walks into a bar, and suddenly all the guys turn towards her drooling and howling. Such behavioral action will only lead her to labeling those guys as "losers". You can, however, capitalize off this moment by remaining "indifferent".

By showing that you don't really care about her looks, she'll notice right away and her curiosity level will spike.

She'll be asking herself..."Why isn't this guy like the other losers in here barking hungrily at me?"... "Hm, interesting... I like this".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to "ignore" women. If that's the case, you may only be at risk of sending signals "not interested", or "I'm gay, so I'm not going showering you with the attention like the other dudes". My apologies on being blunt, but you'll get used to it. Being indifferent is telling yourself that "I've got better things to do rather than falling head over heels over a girl I hardly even know".

Hope that helps!

Andrew

http://www.allurrewang.com

rachelbabyy

rachelbabyy
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

I know I'm not a man (hence the title), but Allurre is right.

Be who you are, but don't try to flatter women all the time.

And if you see that the smokin' hot babe is interested (body language, eye contact, etc.), make your way over and introduce yourself after the scene has cooled.

http://www.twitter.com/rachel_rawr

Ann(RD)

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Thats true. Just like with the guy I am involved with right now. He never showed a sign where he is goo goo ga ga over me. He just acted normal and I like guys who are NORMAL. Not acting perverted or stupid to get a girls attention.

rachelbabyy

rachelbabyy
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

Ann(RD) wrote:Thats true. Just like with the guy I am involved with right now. He never showed a sign where he is goo goo ga ga over me. He just acted normal and I like guys who are NORMAL. Not acting perverted or stupid to get a girls attention.

Exactly! Normality can be a very good thing.

http://www.twitter.com/rachel_rawr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum