Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotels in Thekkady

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hotels in Thekkady Empty Hotels in Thekkady Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 am

Caiazzo48

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Close to civilization and yet totally removed from it, the charming thatched roof villas fit right in with their surroundings the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Rich in comfort and natural materials, this retreat offers a welcome respite of relaxation and seclusion.

Thekkady is a tiny hamlet on the periphery of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, in Kerala. The Sanctuary allows visitors an opportunity to view elephants, wild boar, deer and other wild animals while cruising on the Periyar Lake. Visitors can also commune with nature by embarking on a jungle trek with a forest warden and Thekkady is the perfect place to get away from it all for a day or two.

Rustic resort is set in a three and half acre estate of coffee, spices and fruit trees at the periphery of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The hotels have luxury rooms in cottages built on stilts and surrounded by thick woods.

Mostly rooms are in cottages built on stilts, with private balconies. All rooms are elegantly appointed, air conditioned, with international direct dial facility. Mini bar, channel music, colour television with satellite programmes. Laundry service.

the restaurant serves Continental and Indian (including authentic Kerala delicacies) cuisine and Well stocked with a wide range of beverages. 24 hrs facsimile/copier facility. Car rental, book counter, currency exchange , safe deposit lockers, doctor-on-call.

2Hotels in Thekkady Empty Re: Hotels in Thekkady Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 pm

rachelbabyy

rachelbabyy
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

I want to go there someday.
It sounds beautiful :]

http://www.twitter.com/rachel_rawr

3Hotels in Thekkady Empty Re: Hotels in Thekkady Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:52 am

gaunpro

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Swag means style.
Here at Swag Soft, we are concerned with designing games, applications and websites with fun and style for the world.
Established in 2010 by veteran media professionals from the animation and gaming industries in Singapore with a combined 20 years’ worth of solid experience, Swag Soft aspires to become a top entertainment and lifestyle software developer.

iphone developers
online shopping coupons

4Hotels in Thekkady Empty Re: Hotels in Thekkady Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 am

gaunpro

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

For those purchasing land or property in the UK costing more than £250,000 it is possible to save literally thousands of pounds in Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT). Thousands of people every year pay more SDLT than they need to, simply because they are unaware that it is possible through the proper use of SDLT Planning to mitigate this tax, saving thousands of pounds.

UK Financial Solutions has partnered with selected professionals to offer substantial tax savings to our clients, whether you are single, a couple, married or a limited company seeking to buy either residential or commercial land or property , leasehold or freehold.

online shipping insurance
autotrader coupon

5Hotels in Thekkady Empty Re: Hotels in Thekkady Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 pm

lunamoonfang

The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Sick of you, how old do you think you are?
Never move, you think everything's too far
Telling you you're a fool, but you don't wanna know
Thinking through and let me tell you, you're not even close...yeah I tell ya

I can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talking
It's better than I write, remember every night
Say to me you might, be the one

What kept you, I'm not bothered anymore
Can't place it, get me heading for the door
Foot down, you know I like to look outside
You found it, you found something that you like...yeah I tell ya

I can't stay you're in the, so listen when I'm talking
Tell me when I should, i don't drink in your pub
What makes you think I work round your ohhhhohhhhhhhh

Don't feel bad, don't look back, don't feel bad
Don't feel bad and don't look back, I don't feel bad

Shame on you, you Big black Man everything thats new
Look down your nose at everything I do
You catch on years later, you're not even slow
Can't stay have a good time, now I've gotta go

I can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talking
Say to me I might, when I'm talking
Go look in a book, tell me when I should
Makes you think I would when I'm talking
Say to me I might when I won't!

free gift cards
לימוד פסיכומטרי

6Hotels in Thekkady Empty Re: Hotels in Thekkady Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 am

heroisthai

The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Mostly rooms are in cottages built on stilts, with private balconies. All rooms are elegantly appointed, air conditioned, with international direct dial facility. Mini bar, channel music, colour television with satellite programmes. Laundry service.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum