Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's The Best Dream You Ever Had?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Empty What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 am

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Aside from the frequent flying.. I had a very vivid encounter with teleporting inside my dream last night.. it was mad real.. and surely won't be forgotten.

I still think about it right now.

http://www.allurrewang.com

2What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Empty Re: What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm

rachelbabyy

rachelbabyy
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

That's crazy. Teleporting? In a way, it's kinda scary too.

The best dream I ever had was when I was trapped in this castle. At first, it started out as a pizza parlor. I walked out of one door, down a long corridor, and eventually got lost. Everything looked exactly the same, so I went back to where I thought the pizza parlor was.

I tried three different doors, and the third door led to a crazy scientist/killer/I don't know what. He was kinda like the guy from Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Events series. He started chasing me with a knife and cornered me. I dodged his attempt at trying to stab me and then I kicked the knife out of his hand. When he bent down for the knife, I kicked him in the face. That gave me a chance to grab the knife, so I stabbed him.

When I woke up, I analyzed what had just happened, and realized that I am stronger than I think I am.

It was awesome.

http://www.twitter.com/rachel_rawr

3What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Empty Re: What's The Best Dream You Ever Had? Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Ann(RD)

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Umm..Last night I had a dream I had new shoes lol~ I told my parents that and they said I'm not full haha~ And that I probably want to buy new shoes so bad that I ended up dreaming I got brand new shoes Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum