Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I can start an online business?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I can start an online business? Empty How I can start an online business? Sat May 29, 2010 4:33 am

jakson

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

I am 18 years old. I am taking up BS Business Administration maj. International Management. I want to have an online business.
I am good in designing things such as jewelries and other things. I want to enchance my talent too.

[ also I want to help my father who is supporting my studies]

Can you help me how to start a business through internet?

Please give me some suggestions and advices for this kind of business.

Thank you.

2How I can start an online business? Empty Re: How I can start an online business? Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 am

Steve Brooke

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Hi jakson,
Are you interested in designing a website, and at the same time would you like start a business. You can design a good website, which helps you to promote your own product, service. You can easily make money through marketing.There are different marketing strategies that will help you to generate traffic and business for your website.

3How I can start an online business? Empty Re: How I can start an online business? Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

nirvana

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Steve Brooke wrote:Hi jakson,
Are you interested in designing a website, and at the same time would you like start a business. You can design a good website, which helps you to promote your own product, service. You can easily make money through marketing.There are different marketing strategies that will help you to generate traffic and business for your website..

uhm thanks you very much

4How I can start an online business? Empty Re: How I can start an online business? Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Michelle Seo

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

1. Create a website(if you know how, if you can't you can always outsource)
2. if creating a website is too expensive for you, you can always try creating a facebook, instagram and pinterest page for your products. you can create a fashion blog where you can showcase your jewelries.

http://www.promoutfitters.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum