Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detoxification?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Detoxification? Empty Detoxification? Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm

rachelbabyy

rachelbabyy
LUXLIVIN Moderator
LUXLIVIN Moderator

If you havent already noticed, detox is becoming popular (again).

It's simple, as long as you can stay motivated and follow these 5 steps. (I'll make it easy to understand.)

1. Right when you wake up, drink one lemon squeezed into 12 ounces of warm filtered water (no tap water!). Lemon tells your liver to get rid of toxins and helps clean out the extra junk in your intestines.

Take acidophilus or a probiotic supplement. These help get rid of bad bacteria that are in your body. *Always take probiotics on an empty stomach.

2. For breakfast, eat any unbleached, no-sugar/chemical-added oat bran, brown rice, or whole grain cereals with unflavored soy milk. (yummy!)

For lunch or dinner, eat any combination of beans, brown rice, oat bran, vegetables, and organic chicken or turkey. If you're vegetarian (or not), soy products are a great alternative.

As you munch, make note of how you're feeling. You should feel satisfied, energized, and really good about yourself. If you feel tired or languid, eat smaller meals. When you eat a lot, you are overwhelming your disgestive system and messing up the detoxification process.

3. EAT LOTS OF GREENS. The chlorophyll increases red blood cell production and improves detoxification of bad stuff, the flow of oxygen in your body, and circulation of oxygen, nutrients, etc.

4. Take one tablespoon of flax seed oil, walnut oil, or deep-sea fish oil everyday.

Other Good Stuff:
  • The Antioxidant-Rich Decaffeinated Green Tea

• Liver-Protecting and -Restoring Dandelion and Milk Thistle

• Bowel- and Kidney-Cleansing Ginger. Fresh ginger root makes a refreshing tea anytime.

5. A 20-minute herbal soak of eucalyptus, wintergreen, peppermint, fennel, cinnamon, and epsom salts cleanse your body of toxins. You'll feel even more refreshed and rejuvinated.

Start with a one-day program, and work your way up to a full week.

*When you detox, be sure to keep your skin hydrated.*

http://www.twitter.com/rachel_rawr

2Detoxification? Empty Re: Detoxification? Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 am

funnyman

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Thanks allot for these great tips. I do put a lot of bad things in my body, and I think I could really use some better habits to detoxify my body on a continual basis. I found your post to be very enlightening.
oxygen concentrator

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum