Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lil Wayne promised 2 album this year and another 7 next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoryanaK

The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Lil Wayne promised 2 album this year and another 7 next Lil_wa10
Creative fever has gripped Lil Wayne, who in recent years regularly announced it was withdrawing from the music. Now, the rapper dropped the bombshell that by the end of the year will release two albums, and in 2015 – seven.

First will be released Tha Carter V album, of which Lil Wayne has already presented the songs Believe Me and D'usse.
In the video diaries ‘Weezy Wednesdays’ the rapper "warned" his fans to prepare for another 8 albums: "This year will not only put Tha Carter V, but another one. You can expect two albums, because for a while I was out of the game. But as I started to work on Tha Carter V, I could not stop. So I will either issue Tha Carter V with 93 songs on it, or you have to think of something else. So this year I will issue another album, and the other - probably seven more."

Some time ago, Lil Wayne said Tha Carter V will be his last album. He added that only a very good offer in the amount of 25-30 million dollars would have caused him to postpone retirement.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum