Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW TO LUXLIVIN! NEED HELP WITH SOME OPINIONS ON STREETWEAR BRAND!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The_Real_DannyGhold

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Need Opinions on my Brand name. Please and thank you for just a quick opinion or advice..

Hey People! Im Danny Ghold

Looking to start up a brand of streetwear clothing starting off with some fresh new tees and tanks for the summer time. To tell you alittle about myself, I'm from the city of Chandler Arizona getting ready to make my mark in the world and getting my brand to take the next step in its journey. I'm 22 years young and like to keep a positive mindset to help spread the negativity away in our world, theres no use or need for negative thoughts. Well enough of that im about to move out to LA of the CALIFORN-I-A. and hopefully get a shop up and running and a website created before to get my steps down to move forward. Aright well names are basic but help me with some opinions, and if further interested request my email for some designs ive created on my computer. Thanks, stay posted , stay healthy. PS I'd more than love to collaborate with anyone with a highly respectable art skills with a free mind. 2 minds is more powerful than one.

SUGGESTIONS:
TOP THREE FROM PREVIOUS BLOGS
  • Ghold Supply
    Danny Ghold Designs
    Ghold Cache

Just a few OTHER SUGGESTIONS
  • Ghold Stock
    Ghold Quantity
    Ghold Batch
    Grand Stax
    Topshelf Designs

THANKS AGAIN!!!!