Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats good? I'm really feelin the vibe and the style of this forum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thatch29

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

My names Thatch, at least thats what the crew calls me these days. l'm intrigued by this forum and what it represents. I'm assuming by the member list that this is a rather young blog. The concept is baller though an I'm tryin to help promote and create awareness. I myself am a young entrepreneur and I love to see people makin moves. Hit me up with sum info- -Peace!

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Good to hear from you bro. Yes, the forum's been a bit inactive, haven't had much time to promote it, but soon things will change.

I'm looking for moderators and people to help run the forum, if you're interested, let me know bro!

http://www.allurrewang.com

3Whats good? I'm really feelin the vibe and the style of this forum Empty Niice man Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 am

Thatch29

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

Yea this joint looks crisp an clean. I think you could make somethin happen here if you put in the time. I'd definitely be interested in assisting with the forum myself. I actually own and operate a small streetwear brand out of Tampa, FL. with 3 other partners. Get back to me at some point. Cross-marketing in the future could be a smooth move as well. Good looks and keep up the hustle; Peace brotha.

-Thatch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum