Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interview With Jun (Founder) of Lafayette Crew

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Allurre

Allurre
The Wise Mind
The Wise Mind

Interview With Jun (Founder) of Lafayette Crew  Lafayette-logo-300x50

Interview With Jun (Founder) of Lafayette Crew  Lafayette-shop-jun-streetwearxhiphop-1-200x300

If you ever book flight to Yokohoma, Japan, and you plan to spend some of that saved-up/disposable income on quality gears, one of the must-see street wear and hip hop shops you must visit is Lafayette. Their inventory list goes deep, ranging from cut & sew, knitted wear, tees, hoodies, all the way down to pants and accessories.

Of course, you can also pick up Lafayette’s very own house collection.

Interview With Jun (Founder) of Lafayette Crew  Lafayette-shop-tokyo-streetwearxhiphop-1-300x225

Gain access to world class top-tier brands like Nike, Crooks & Castles, Franklin & Marshall, Joy Rich, HUF, Scotch & Soda + more. To visit their store, check out

Lafayette Crew

Interview With Jun (Founder) of Lafayette Crew  Lafayette-shop-yokohoma-streetwearxhiphop-4-300x201

The man (founder) behind this operation is Jun, who also happens to manage parties & events.

Yes, I had to launch an interview and start grillin with our standard question template. Albeit some language constraints, I still fished up some answers for ya’ll. And a great lesson to be learnt is to “keep doing” what you love, when you what you love.

Here we go.

Note: Adhering to our raw-unedited interview policy, nothing here fore is edited or altered. You’ll get the exact same first hand response, word for word.

1. What is the start-up story behind your pursuit as an artist?

when i was kids, I got inspiration from music, after that, I love clothing, I have worked for clothing buyer for select import clothing store, and Lafayette established in 2003 as select import store.

2. Describe your musicals style, what is it like? What are three words that best define it?

hiphop, reggae, The word is street, money, girls

3. What is your definition of success, and how much of it do you think you’ve achieved?

street life, when i think success, I will die, it is important for me to keep doing.

4. What are some recent achievements you’re proud of and would like to share?

we got 7years for Lafayette, but i am not satisfied, 10years, 20years more still keep doing.

5. What’s something that’s always running inside your mind lately?

I want to link up with any people by Lafayette

6. What would you spend you a million dollars on?

i don`t know

7. What’s one incident that would serve as a turning point to your life?

I went to NY first time, then I got decision to open my store and start my street brand.

8. What three pieces of advice would you give to others when it comes to life and business?

keep doing

9. Biggest risk ever taken?

I don`t think risk, I am going to our dream

10. Who has influenced you most and been your greatest inspiration?

It is not someone, it is NEW YORK

11. How do you go about marketing your business or yourself? What has been your most successful form of marketing?

I don`t think we have correct business of form, because we are doing original form our mind.

12. In three words, characterize who you are.

friendship, dream, NEWYORK

13. Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?

I respect the company keep doing samething long time.

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

any world

For more information, check out their english site at

www.lafayettecrew.com

http://www.allurrewang.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum