Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Streetwear Fashion | Music | Lifestyle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Make Money Online Simply By Niche Domination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Here is just one of the ways I profit online!

Yes... people can actually make money online... get rich online.

This lifestyle is not a scam, though there are tons of scam products and services out there.

Let's get to it.

1. Find a BIG profitable niche with plenty of SERIAL (I call them serial buyers because they are MORE than desperate. They just buy, and buy again...) buyers.

Example: Internet Marketing

2. Find a sub-niche in this niche

Example: Article Marketing

NOTE: At this point, if you want to start making some cash, you can start to promote affiliate products (while you are working on the plan).

3. Become an expert in this niche

or...

Interview 5 or 6 experts (Audio or Written)

4. Flagship Product creation + Traffic

Create your $20 ebook

* The "Interview ebook" is the faster way to do it.

It doesn't need to be a long ebook. Keep it short, less than 30 pages.

TRAFFIC:

These works:

1. PPC
2. Web 20
3. Forums in your niche
4. Article Marketing
5. SEO
6. etc...

Note: Outsourcing is the way to go. You don't want to spend 12 HOURS in front of your laptop (I've been there, and I can tell you that it's really WEIRD... Do this only if you are REALLY broke. If you have the cash, invest in your business. Don't let scarcity kill your potential).

5. Upsell

You will create another related product that you will sell just after someone buy your main $20 ebook.

In other words, once someone buy your $20 ebook, he will see your second offer (price it between $30-$47).

6. List Building

Very Important: make sure that you automatically add your buyers into an autoresponder.

Important: develop a strong relationship with your list. Just be yourself, imagine that your family and best friends are in your list. Would you send them junk?

7. Backend

Send other products (yours/affiliates) to your autoresponder subscribers.

Make sure that your promo messages educate your prospects.

8. Coaching

Now that you have buyers in your autoresponder, ask them what is their biggest challenge and biggest frustration, and then, create a coaching program (it will depends on the niche, for example, mine is $497 in the IM niche).

9. Increase your profits

At this point, you should be earning a couple of hundreds or thousands per month.

Develop more products that lead to your coaching program.

10. Enjoy the IM lifestyle, travel all other the word, etc...

Note:: I didn't even add YOUR OWN affiliates... because this is how I do it, and I am not heavy on JV partners yet (although this is going to change - once I manage to get a horde of affiliates to promote my products, I'll include this in my plan).

This work very well.

Thanks for reading.

It seems basic, but believe me, it works very well, so if you think this is a business model for you, just go for it.

https://luxlivin.forumotion.com

silenthill

Clever Go Getter
Clever Go Getter

I think one need to go for all the facts before go for these options and will be best surely.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum